Thursday, June 5, 2014

Safety Blitz 2014

If you haven't already noticed, the 2014 DOT Roadcheck has been going on for the last few days. Scales that are rarely ever open are in full swing as this years Roadcheck comes to a close.

With that said, it seems I picked a very inopportune time to jump back into a truck (I'm on casual status as I normally work in the office). I took a load yesterday, through an area where the scales are rarely open and found one that was. I didn't get pulled in, which is always a good thing, but it surprised me as I had forgotten about this years Blitz.

Since it ends today and I won't be driving until next Tuesday, I won't have to worry about it too much this year. But for those of you still out there, make sure your logs are up to date when you're out driving today, and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment